Friday, February 25, 2011

Fandango Stars

DSC_0051

Love this table quilt with wonky stars and a perfect way to use every square in a charm pack..

DSC_0042

The quilting was fun too

DSC_0045

With the couple left over squares I made a cute little mug rug, so popular these days.

I adore this tiny wonky star, bound in linen ♥

DSC_0035

Fandango love… linking to Amylouwho’s Sew and Tell , thanks Natalia.

DSC_0002

The snow is starting to melt and I’m actually seeing the daffodils try to pop up ~Yay

DSC_0049

xoShawn

13 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! I LOVELOVELOVE! Lucky you your snow is melting.It won't stop falling here in Rapid City. All of your quilts over there on the right are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your quilts are so pretty! I hope I can be as talented as you one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous!! Love the white with all that glorious colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tablerunner! The wonky stars are great and your quilting is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute! I love that fabric AND the stars. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely precious!! :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of them! The table runner will make your table very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful & thanks for visiting my blog!
    http://damedesignstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Shawn!!! And your photos look like pages from a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pieces and beautiful pictures! Yay daffodils! I should plant some early spring bulbs for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful choice of colors! Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic quilts, Shawn! And that is one handsome birdcage in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete