Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

 

DSC_0047

and two finished projects

DSC_0020

Two “Make Life”  charm packs made this quilt perfectly.

DSC_0025

I used every scrap in my pieced back.

DSC_0023

 

DSC_0030

Very pretty and fun fabric…

DSC_0043

I adapted this Apron kit from Sweetwater a little to suit me, I need a bib on my apron, I’m  kind of messy when I cook/bake.

DSC_0013

I had some vintage cotton ric-rac to use around the bottom.

DSC_0012

I ordered a cute patch for the bib top.  I’ll be happy when I wear this and feel pretty in it too!

DSC_0009

These two are watching every stitch I take while enjoying my morning coffee…

DSC_0066

Happy Earth Day ~ I love azaleas

DSC_0058

Linked to

The Inspired Room

image

xoShawn

12 comments:

  1. I really like this quilt. Your back of the quilt looks really nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh! GORGEOUS pictures Shawn. And holy cow -- I love that apron. You know how I love this fabric, so how could I not? You did a fabulous job on both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and pictures and I LOVE the apron. How cute! If I had one like that I would have to wear it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron, to death!!! send one for me §;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is beautiful! I love the pieced back. Fun apron too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! Can you tell me which pattern you used for the quilt and how big it is??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post..beautiful photography and the quilt and apron are adorable!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog..hope you will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Earth day to you too Shawn!
    What lovely pictures. I also love azaleas, and your quilts and apron are a dream. I love the combination of fabrics. I especially like the fabric full of words.

    Congrats for your great work.

    Quilt on and have a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Mother's Day Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilt is stunning, I just love it... And for me too, aprons are pretty much useless without a bib; your apron is just lovely!

    And, on another note, thank you for visiting my new blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this pattern. Quick question, I just bought some charm packs and was wondering where you got this pattern. I'd love to use it as well. Thanks. You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this quilt! Did you follow a pattern?

    Your quilting is so nice, too! What kind of machine do you use?

    And lastly, I adore how you label your quilts!

    ReplyDelete