Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pinwheels

First two blocks of Rachel’s Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along. I will be using Blush by Basic Grey for Moda.

The first two blocks were a lot of fun and Rachel does a great job explaining everything with pics . Thank you Rachel, believe me I had to refer to the placement a lot (I only had to rip out one seam, let’s just say puzzles take me a long time to complete). The weather here today is dreary and rainy so the pictures didn’t come out very well. (It looks like I dropped the aqua fabric in the mud… I didn’t)

DSC_0003

I baked some very pretty and yummy Snickerdoodle cupcakes that I found on Jodi’s blog yesterday and this is all that are left today, Thanks Jodi I will definitely make these again.

DSC_0006

xoShawn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocls... and ohh.. I see the snow is melting..:o)
    Saw these lovely cupcakes too.. but I sure dnt know what cream of tartar is... guess we have something I could use instead.. but have to find out first what it is..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,you have made me hungry for some yummy muffins, those look amazing..and so do the blocks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete