Monday, November 29, 2010

Sidetracked ….. it’s so easy for me

Instead of working Raggedy Ann orders which have been keeping me pretty busy.

DSC_0011 

I get totally distracted looking around blogland  and start stitching one of these cute house pillows.  I’ve been seeing little house designs everywhere, they are so cute. I used Merry and Bright Scraps stitched on linen.

DSC_0010

And so much fun to stitch, a little quilting, a little embroidery and a little creative embellishing  ~

It was 26 degrees here last night and my plants are still living inside the our small “greenhouse” with some heat of course. We’re turning my potting shed into a greenhouse, hopefully it will work…so far so good

DSC_0018

Now ~~~let the decorating begin

DSC_0006_1

xo Shawn

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, your porch is beautiful. And those houses! Tooo, toooo cute! I might have to make some of those -- they're PERFECT for the tree! And Raggedy Ann -- she's so beautiful! I made a pair years and years ago -- I'm just waiting for some grandbabies..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That porch is gorgeous! What a sweet little house pillow. I might have to make one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that there were two comments and I thought, "Bet one of them's Anna." How does she know when we post?? Ha ha :) Anyway, I do not know anything about the houses! I will have to keep my eyes open. I love your quilt hanging there with Raggedy Ann, and she is quite wonderful too! I am glad to hear your greenhouse is working. What do you have growing in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I have a soft spot for Raggedy Anns and yours is simply perfect! The little pillow houses are so cute to hang up anywhere in the house. I love decorating the house for Xmas... a lot of work, but a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete