Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little sewing and a little walking

Stitched up some nautical flags for the porch, 5 or 10 more to go, they turned out pretty well, I need to look up the exact meaning, I do know pendants are numbers and the others are phrases or letters.  I should know since I’ve been boating my whole life, just never used signal flags.

IMG_0866

We have been walking each evening, trying to work off some winter weight……

IMG_0839

Come on let’s go?

 IMG_0838

Chocolate is always way up ahead of us.

IMG_0853

The stream is a long way down, such a natural beauty.

IMG_0849

And a long way backup the hill too (of course I didn’t say I was walking up and down these hills/cliffs, we either start down at the bottom by the stream or at the top).

IMG_0851

I stitched up a couple pillows and I love both patterns. I found  this one from Moda Lissa, a really fun pillow with prairie points, this is my first try making them and it won’t be my last, thank you Lissa.

IMG_0829 s

The second tutorial is from You go Girl and I cheated and added a ruffle instead of the crocheted edge. I love the style of this pillowcase because it has a pocket to keep the pillow from sliding out, thank you Cassie ~ love it and I plan to make more!

IMG_0830

Yes Spring has sprung and it is amazing.

IMG_0845

Happy Thursday

IMG_0856

xoShawn

No comments:

Post a Comment