Thursday, December 10, 2009

December

DSC_0009

I’ve enjoyed putting together these little woodland containers which have a paperwhite bulb in each, I can’t wait to see how they do, so far so good.

DSC_0017

Ribbon candy beside the sugared gum drop dish which is always empty…..

DSC_0019

A poinsettia jar my Mom made, is one of my favorite decorations. It has 24ktgold paint dabbled on the outside and is red inside, with a votive placed inside it glows a pretty red color.

DSC_0021

One of my favorite clip on birds, he has a pretty lavender tail feather.

DSC_0023

I can’t resist a few live poinsettias this time of year, there are so many beautiful varieties today.

DSC_0014DSC_0013

DSC_0018

This little sheep has the perfect haircut!

DSC_0021

I guess I should take my clothesline down for the winter……

DSC_0003

Our Christmas tree before we brought it in, I wish I brought my camera to the tree farm, all the trees were covered with snow. It was beautiful and actually didn’t take long to find one this year ~Yay.

DSC_0033

I collect little bird nests that I find on the ground after a strong wind, I’m amazed at the materials and construction. When we found these feathers , they were not in the nest, I have no idea what kind of bird they came from.

DSC_0028

Another sunrise

DSC_0007

It’s that magical time of year….

DSC_0022

xoShawn

Check out the Inspired Room for lots of holiday creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful treasures Shawn! I LOVE LOVE clip on birds -- I have a few, but would like some more. And your mother's candle holder is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete