Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy October Memories

Roxy and Riley are not in jail anymore, they broke out the same day, these pups keep me hoppin!

DSC_0002

I finished a couple Raggedy Anns .

DSC_0011 DSC_0001_1

IMG_0046_1

All of my Wool Garden blocks are pieced together and the border on. I will hand quilt outlining everything since the rest of the quilt is all stitched by hand. It’s working up pretty fast and I love this BOM from Farmhouse Woolens.

DSC_0007

We had some pretty sunrises here this month.

IMG_0022

And colorful foliage too

IMG_0025_1 IMG_0040

Dogwood berries

IMG_0064

Pretty grasses

DSC_0010

DSC_0015

Winterberry, soon all the leaves will fall off and just the berries will be left.

IMG_0070

Now it’s time to bake cupcakes (lemon cupcakes with strawberry frosting are a pretty yummy combination),

DSC_0003

and pies,

DSC_0033

and apple dumplings, I'm ready for the cool weather!

IMG_0161

Sometimes we have two, sometimes we have four, sometimes we have six, but usually not more.

DSC_0036

I love my family,

xoShawn

3 comments:

  1. Those dolls are ADORABLE! I love the original Raggedy Anne style. And that pink dress with them embroidery is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Annies!!! :o) So sweet they are!!! And Ready wiht the wool garden blocks.. Yikkess.. Telll me to start over with them...!!!! ;o) Lovely pictures... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wool garden block is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete